Thursday, April 16, 2015

LGB!!

So tonight, I'm going to my first ever PLAY OFF GAME!! I can finally be one of those people who says, "Sorry, man, can't work for you, I got play off tickets." HA! Anyways, play off games are the best because people who are already crazy Blues fans get permission to be even crazier. Last year we went to the rally outside Scott trade before the game, and then over to Ball Park village to watch it, and people were INSANE! They go all out and decked out and are vicious towards the other team, and the other team has fans in town so people fight with them. We took the metro over and were waiting with a man and woman who had Blackhawks jerseys on, and we were eyeing each other up, ya know talking shit. A few nights after I noticed something in the back of a picture my husband and I took together. Bastards photo bombed us. Gotta hand it to them, it was pretty funny. Thats actually one of the better parts of playoffs. You get the fun rivalries between teams. You also get to rally outside before hand and possibly win free stuff. Then if you actually have tickets, when you go in there is a free Blues rally towel on your seat with one of the players names on them. Every game has a different name. Speaking of players, Tarasenko is back in and Steen, so we have everyone available for play and miraculously not out for an injury. My husband is of course way more excited than I am though, being a raving mad hockey fan. Literally every week, he's buying a jersey from someone off Craig's List or a T-shirt on sale at a store. Guy can't get enough of it. So, look for us way up in the nosebleeds. I'll be painted blue, and my husband will be shirt-less... Just kidding.  But seriously, watch the game, give the guys some good luck, don't shave your beard or what not at all during playoffs, apparently that's a thing according to my husband. Game starts at 8:30!

1 comment:

  1. I am not a hockey fan, I can't say that I don't like it, I just don't watch it. However, getting tickets to a playoff game sounds exciting! I'm glad you had a great time, and got photobomed, because those are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete